Welcome to Sharudin Jamal Blogspot

More than two decades ago, I was diagnosed of having a peculiar illness known as Bipolar Affective Disorder. My world as I knew it crumbled; I lost my business, then my job and later my sense of purpose. It was during this dark moments I rediscovered the joy of running and writing. Most of the articles here are about my rekindled pleasure of hitting the tarmac, my coming to terms with the illness and my discovery of the meaning of life.

I always on the lookout for inspirations to write in these three areas with the hope that they will shed new ray of hope to others who are in the same position as I am.

Do keep in touch if you feel connected through these essays.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Universe Within


I'm always fascinated by the Universe Within.  After all, the well being of my universe is solely dependent on me.  I'm responsible in making it thrives or diminishes.  Below is a rare footage of what happens inside our body.  We are a collection of intelligence that makes up our body.  Each of us is a universe of our own rights.  Therefore we need to be benign to the 126 trillion cells within us if we want to sustain our livelihood.


On a different note, life on earth is a collection of microorganism working together.  We are a collection of what seemingly non-intelligent beings.  In actuality these are intelligence working together to form life.  It's a question of whether we accept these forms of intelligence in comparison to our own.  I always have a belief that all creations are intelligent.  Otherwise these organisms won't have a purpose in living; which is the survival of the species.  Beyond the air that we breathe, life is a collection of amino acids working together to form the foundation of life.  Perhaps the video below provides some clues of our glorious origins:  



As a parting thought, let us not forget that we originated from a single entity.  Our brains originated from the same source.  Will it cease to function when we die?  I used to believe that it will.  However, I had shifted my belief after watching Ahmed Hulusi's video below:



We are one.  There got to be one single consciousness.  This consciousness is a  duality in existence.  We may not understand how it works in totality but we can comprehend that there's a need for a balance of forces for life to thrive.  

The Orient had a concept of Yin and Yang.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Therefore good and evil, life and death, pain and pleasure, night and day, will always be there to interlace our lives with peaks and valleys.  Whether our consciousness endures through eternity is something very exciting to be discovered indeed.  Already the evidences of Near Death Experiences (NDE) shed a ray of hope to our future.

To deny the greatness of creations is being prejudgment on our part.  As we speak, there are astonishing discoveries in Quantum Physics that suggested that sub-particles may have memories.  Otherwise how on earth will they remember to appear where they are after they flicker and "die" every sub-second?  The best we can do is adopt the attitude of curiosity.  As we progress a bit more, we will know a bit better.

The Arabs have this attitude - Wallahu alam.  A direct translation means, only God knows.  Yes only God knows, but its up to us humans to keep on searching for the answer.  To live life through an inquisitive mind is truly living life to the fullest.

Wallahu alam,
SJ
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be generous & kind with your words...